King and the Clown fansite King and the Clown Unofficial Fansite Forums
The unofficial fansite in support of the South Korean film "King and the Clown"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Lucky Dice   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio Commentary Transcripts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    King and the Clown Unofficial Fansite Forums Forum Index -> Feedback and Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aniteo

0 chohwa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Audio Commentary Transcripts Reply with quote

Just want to commend on the audio commentary transcript translations. They are very well done! I was laughing as I read them. Unfortunately my DVD version does not have any audio commentary. If only I could watch the full version.

Good work! I am anxiously waiting for the next installments.
nslan
Advisor

4091 chohwa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thks aniteo,

Glad you enjoyed it. Part 3 is now up...you can check it out at the website. We are working on the remaining portions and hopefully can share it with everyone soon.

Hope you will also share your views and just about anything on the movie in our forum.

Take care!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    King and the Clown Unofficial Fansite Forums Forum Index -> Feedback and Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum