King and the Clown fansite King and the Clown Unofficial Fansite Forums
The unofficial fansite in support of the South Korean film "King and the Clown"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Lucky Dice   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well Wishes to King and the clown Unofficial Fansite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    King and the Clown Unofficial Fansite Forums Forum Index -> Feedback and Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nslan
Advisor

4091 chohwa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Well Wishes to King and the clown Unofficial Fansite Reply with quote

Date: October 26, 2006
Time: 12:36:34 +0900
Comments
Congratulation to the set-up of this fansite!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: October 30, 2006
Time: 00:12:58 +0800
Comments
Dear all, The Unofficial fansite for "King and the Clown" (Wang-ui namja) is launched as of today (October 29, 2006). Thanks for all the people who have contributed in one way or another for this fansite to take off. Now, all we need is for fans and addicts for this film to continue to contribute/help build-up its content. Cheers, nslan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 03:48:12 +0800
Comments
Nice job!! More pictures and even some movie trailers may look more interesting...

Username: Nslan
Time: 19:26:18 +0800
Comments
We hope to make this fansite more interesting and spicy with contributions and input from pyein and non-pyein alike. Please send us any latest news, informations, articles and write-up to submit@wang-ui-namja.com.

Username: Fifi
Time: 22:10:56 +0800
Comments
Congratulations! I like this fansite. Thank you for build it for the KM's fans. I'm "??爱长生" from King's man Bar in Baidu. Majou, Nslan, fighting!

Username: HANA
Date: October 31, 2006
Time: 22:53:52 +0800
Comments
I didn't expect this kind website exist. Very happy to see you... I have been a big fan of this movie, after I first watched this movie last december 30. After that day, I have watched it 11 times only in theater(not inculding DVD). At my first time I was just embarrassed and I was not sure what feeling this was. I'm still not sure of it, but only thing which I know exactly is This is best film in my life and will be..... HANA from http://cafe.daum.net/Kingsman

Username: Mirager
Time: 23:16:22 +0800
Comments
Hi, Major and Nslan. Long time no see. I posted the url of this web site on the official "King and the Clown" fan club in S. Korea. http://cafe.daum.net/Kingsman I guess the director and producers will be surprised to know your time and effort. ^_^; Anyway, I'm writing the information I promised to send you. I'm sorry for being late.

Username: Majou
Date: November 01, 2006
Time: 06:27:46 +0800
Comments
Hi Mirager, Thanks a lot for helping to promote our website to others. We also appreciate all your help and support with our information gathering efforts. If you or anyone at the official fan club has any feedback for our website, please come back and let us know. Thanks for visiting.

Username: stage
Time: 15:09:46 +0800
Comments
Hellow~ I'm Korean 'King and the clown' pan site - daum cafe (http://cafe.daum.net/Kingsman master, STAGE. ^^ I'm glad indeed at the news that be made this pan site by yours. ^^ I hope be widely known here and <King and the clown>'s true meaning to most foreigners. Please understand my lacking in English. ^^;;

Username: 바램
Time: 16:02:40 +0800
Comments
I'm very happy to know this wepsite & other peaple espacily foreignere like too Kind & The clown During the last one year, I was totaly fall in love with this movie. anyway 왕?남? 최곦nbsp;?여^^*

Username: raimyaho
Time: 22:46:46 +0800
Comments
hellwo! I'm a korea. I went from king and the clown official cafe in daum ^-^ I'm glad to see the fan page in english!

Username: the vampire
Time: 20:21:51 +0800
Comments
hi ,just do it better

Username: agathawrj
Time: 22:04:21 +0800
Comments
Sorry, I 'm late to come... Good job! Try to do and show something new.

Username: Fifi
Date: November 02, 2006
Time: 00:34:20 +0800
Comments
I'm coming to give a piece of advice to this site. In my opinion it'll be better using red, yellow and blue as the primary colors of the site. Because they're the main colors of King's man. Smile

Username: Jenny
Date: November 02, 2006
Time: 00:35:57 +0800
Comments
Hi. My name is Jenny. I am one of the owner of Gam Woo Sung's internet fansite. http://cafe.daum.net/wslove Seeing that you made a fansite like this you must have enjoyed the movie a lot. I saw the movie a lot of times and I also liked it very much. ^^ I'm very happy to see this fansite. I could see foreign people's interst about the movie [King and the Clown] through this site. And also I hope people will know more about actor Gam Woo Sung. ^^ I hope this fansite can be an influence to a lot of people so that many people can enjoy the movie a lot more. Maybe you could write a comment back to our cafe.. if you can connect to our cafe.^^ It 's very hard you write in English..haha.. I 'll try to visit more often... Bye~

Username: Nslan
Date: November 03, 2006
Time: 10:02:13 +0800
Comments
Dear all - Thanks for your valuable feedback and encouragement! We will work to improve our site better. Please continue to provide your supports. If you have news, promotional events and anything of interest to share, please feel free to send ti us at submit@wang-ui-namja.com. BTW, Stage and Jenny, would appreciate if you can contact me at nslan@wang-ui-namja.com. I went over to your cafe and since it is in Korean, I am not sure how to leave a message to you. Much thanks.

Username: Shell Snail (?壳蜗牛)
Email_URL:
Date: November 04, 2006
Time: 14:05:16 +0800
Comments
Well done!!!!! You are so kind. I don`t think it is an easy thing to run a web site. Hope the web site could be better and better Finally,I want to say ,it seems that there are not many pictures on this web site. Can you provide more pictures?

Username: Tear of the ocean
Email_URL: minkyung-hot@hanmail.net
Date: November 05, 2006
Time: 05:23:50 +0800
Comments
I heard of this site from the fancafe of the movie... I was so excited to hear that finally a fansite made of foreign fan had been made!!! I told about the King and the Clown to my French friend and she looks also interested and I'm so happy to let her know this site. However I found no images and pictures here, are you preparing? Anyway well done and please look after this site instead of Korean fans... You will be showing this so great movie for international things, isn't it? I'm so proud of your work and so happy to know that people all over the world become Wangnam's fans...

Username: ivy
Email_URL:
Date: November 05, 2006
Time: 18:13:30 +0800
Comments
thank you for your introduce! you're great! we also hope JK become a super star in the world!!!

Username: Mei Wenli
Email_URL: maggie831010@hanmail.net
Date: November 06, 2006
Time: 21:33:46 +0800
Comments
Thank you very much for your hard work!!! I like this websit very much!!! I have saw the "King and the Clown" more than twenty times and been touched with this film!!! Hope more and more people would like "King and the Clown" and Lee Junki.

Username: June
Email_URL:
Date: November 07, 2006
Time: 05:28:40 +0800
Comments
This is a fantastic movie!!! I am falling in love with Junki!! Not only him, this film is well performed by all these great actors and actress. I can't express how much I love this movie... Your hard work is greatly appreciated, and I am hoping more and more people will get to know "King and the Clown" as well as Junki Lee.

Username: Emma
Email_URL: zhaoyanemma2003@163.com
Date: November 09, 2006
Time: 15:42:25 +0800
Comments
Good job! I'd like to extend my regards for the fans who have contributed a lot to this film. I hope i can enjoy you to do something for my lover LEE JUNKI and all the Junki fans

Username: Tingting ?拽
Email_URL: littlemars@qq.com
Date: November 09, 2006
Time: 21:28:27 +0800
Comments
we'll all remember this moved film. However it's the best film I have even seen. so lukily since the film, I knew about Junki and realized that he's really a good actor!

Username: Anna
Email_URL: cornelia_ann@hotmail.com
Date: November 10, 2006
Time: 14:42:43 +0800
Comments
Cool! I like The King and The Clown very much. I think I can pick up some info about the movie in this website as that it speaks Korean and I'm Chinese. Good luck!

Username: agathawrj
Email_URL:
Date: November 13, 2006
Time: 13:19:48 +0800
Comments
Hi, I come again... Here is becoming better! Soonlan, I've not received your information for some time, thinking you are busy with this website. Have you received my recommendations last time? It's beyond my patience to wait for the answer from my Korean friend, I've written to ask him the result...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    King and the Clown Unofficial Fansite Forums Forum Index -> Feedback and Comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum