Joined: 01 Dec 2006
Location: United States
|Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 am Post subject: NY Korean Film Festival Raffle Signup
|Instructions on how to enter the KatC raffle for the New York Korean Film Festival are below.
More information on the NY Korean Film Festival is available at the festival's website.
To participate in the raffle:
1. Reply to this signup with the date that you'll be attending.
King and the Clown will be shown twice at the Festival:
- Saturday, August 25, 2007 at 7:00pm - Cinema Village (Manhattan)
- Friday, August 31, 2007 at 9:30 PM - BAM Rose Cinemas (Brooklyn)
2. Within 3 days you will be sent a voucher with your raffle number. You must post to the board before midnight of the day you plan to attend: for example, post by 11:59 pm on August 24 for the August 25th showing.
3. Print out the voucher, fill it in, and bring it to the performance.
4. At the door, tear off the bottom and hand it to the person collecting the vouchers.
- Three prizes will be awarded per showing; only one prize total will be awarded per entrant.
- All prizes will be awarded.
- Winners will be posted (by signup name) on the board at the end of the showings.
No personal information will be made publicly available, and no information provided will be rented / sold to any third parties.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.